Friday, January 16, 2015

ZIP FIT FRIDAY!!

My Crazy Adventures (and MISHAPs) This week as I Try and get into shape!

Monday 

Running!

Tuesday 

Rollerblading



Kids, do not try this at home....

Thankfully we have a kind soul to assist me, or laugh at me, as he lectures me about bringing flip-flops to the beach to walk down big hills.

Meet Viet.... (a Manhattan Celebrity)



Things were smooth sailing after that!!

Jamming it out!!



Me feeling Dead after!


Wednesday 

Bike Day!



I didn't get pooped on but it was a Close Call!

Here is a close up of Scuttle:)



This reminds me of the time Stacey brought Braelyn over to Play.  I told Stacey that she needed to be FREE!! just let her roam around..... on a second floor stone stair way......open balcony.....overlooking a pool.  Stacey simply said, "Liz, she's 3!" hee hee....born to be wild.



Thomy is laughing at me and saying, "It looks like you are just taking videos of Birds! How is that working out? Aren't you suppose to push hard and break a sweat or something?" Lol! to each his own.

Thursday

Long Boarding


Friday

VolleyBall








No comments:

Post a Comment