Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sexy Weave Wednesday

The Secret Gem of The South Bay

Hello All! Another crazy week of January has flown by.  I have been doing a lot of thinking about what this year may have in store for me. One my goals was to take care of one of my best assets, and unfortunately I take it for granted all too often. My HAIR! So I headed down to one of my Favorite Salons, its a hidden Gem of South Bay, La Dolce Vita in Manhattan Beach. Matilda, who is the best and most talented hair stylists I have ever known worked for hours to tame this mane!  Her prices are unbeatable and her skill is unrivaled!

Matilda 
La Docle Vita
1217 N Sepulveda Blv.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

So I went into the Salon with pretty dark roots.  They looked something like this...







Here is the Time Lapse of the work that went into my hair transformation.  I have been blessed with my moms hair AND my dads hair....Literally! Its a ton! My hair is not only long and curly, but super thick, so notice as Matilda is putting in the color, and alternating between between the gold and platinum...she has to cut and divide and untangle all at the same time..


after 3 hours Matilda begins the Blow out process...so to all you men out there... i hope you are learning to appreciate and have a better understanding of all that goes into this!

By the way Matilda has an incredible way with people.  We talked the entire time, Trust me! This is Better than confession. Incredible conversationist.  If you need to unload this is most definitely the place.  

BAM!!

DOUBLE BAM!!


It came out beautifully! A very professional job.  There was seamless blending from the old color of six months ago and no lines of demarcation! I looks very natural and most importantly I feel BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks Again Matilda!
I highly recommend Her! For appointments call 310-545-1798







No comments:

Post a Comment