Saturday, January 10, 2015

Overcoming Persuasions Of Cowboy Bark

Confessions of a Chocoholic

I have been so good this month! ........As far as diet goes.  Ive had a few obsessive moments where all I wanted to do was choke down some donuts, chocolate cowboy bark from Trader Joes, or just go on an all out carbo binge!  But, I managed to find something healthy to eat instead. My workouts are a completely different story.  I have been sporadic at best.  Still trying to find my routine.  I have a few ideas to get me consistent.  I don't want to be like those sweat band, resolution junkies who charge the gym and hit it hard for 2 weeks then fizzle out.  Im starting slow walking on the beach, leg raises in the living room...I know, so glamorous.   

My BioPhotonic Scan Score as of January 1st 2015
46,000

My carotenoid level is pretty good...like a B-

"This score represents the current carotenoid antioxidant level of your skin. The higher the score, the better carotenoid antioxidant protection your body is getting. As you continue to eat more fruits and vegetables and supplement with LifePak®, your score will improve"

If You are curious about your scan score let me know. I have connections!


No comments:

Post a Comment