Wednesday, January 7, 2015

THOUGHTS FOR THURSDAY.....

I had the most Shocking SMS conversation this week! A Girl from Saudi Arabia friended me and this is what she said in our brief text....

I was so surprised to her admitting this, that I rephrased the question, But sadly, she still stated that she hated Americans... 



This was weird!! She wanted my picture.  Not sure what she wanted it for...maybe to burn it or something? Maybe she hadn't figured out that I was one of these hated Americans she spoke of...



So this is where it ended, not sure if we are still friends, but she did text me hi again the next day...


2 comments:

  1. I don't know where you found this girl or how you got in contact with her but I would be careful. At the very least it could be a scam... I love your positive msg though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaitlin! I'm very wary of this person. So we will see if she tries to communicate with me again.

      Delete